Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Let's get started...My First Blog Post

If I can blog it, You can do it

photo by Darrin Hartford


Welcome to my very first official blog!  My name is Darrin Hartford and I have always had a knack for fixing things.  What kind of things you ask?  I'll fix anything really, from a cheap Chinese toy, all the way up to a classy Corvette and beyond.

As with most things in life, the more you do it, the better you usually get at it.  I'm not really sure when I picked up my first screwdriver and started to dismantle the house, but I would guess I was about three or four years old.  As I said, I've gotten a lot of practice.

So, what good is it to learn all this stuff  and then not share it with the rest of the world?  Well, if I didn't, when I'm gone, all that hard earned experience would expire as well.  So, I'm hoping that this blog not only teaches you a thing or two about the mechanical world around you, but I'm hoping to learn from my audience as well.

I'd like to focus on three main topics throughout this blog: Automotive tips and repairs, Household repairs, and DIY projects that can be done inexpensively at home.

Please take a moment to take the poll that I have setup for these blog topics.  The poll is located in the upper right corner.

It literally takes just a few seconds and it would really help me out in determining what my audience is interested in or not interested in as it were.  If no one seems interested in any one particular topic, I will just skip that topic and create a new one.  And, of course, any suggestions for a topic are more than welcome.

Topic ideas?

Please feel free to e-mail me at:
darrin.hartford@gmail.com




.
My Traffic Estimate

1 comment:

  1. I will first tell you that I am not a do it yourself type of guy. I like to pay for good or decent services. It'simply the idea of potentially getting dirty that seems to be a major problem. I appreciate the tips because God knows i need all I can get.

    ReplyDelete